We value the integrity of our clients, suppliers, and employees.
Everyone has the right to respect for private and family life and to the protection of their personal data. The data protection rules are based on human rights. More information about how we process your personal data to protect your personal security may be found here.
GDPR - INTEGRITY POLICY
We value the integrity of our clients, suppliers, and employees. Our personal data processing policy covers, among other things, which data we collect, why we collect it, how you can control your own data, and how to contact us.
We (Aiab energy AB, Torpgatan 2, 861 45 Fagervik, Sweden)
are the controller for the processing of personal data on the Aiab energy
, and we are responsible for the processing being carried out in compliance with current legislation.
What personal data is gathered about you as a party, and why?
This section outlines the purposes for which we process personal data, the categories of personal data that are processed, and the legal basis for which we process personal data for you as a party with us.
1) Managing orders/purchases/employee administration
Personal data is processed in order to:
Provide a requested/purchased service (including notification of delivery or contacts regarding delivery)
Handle any returns, complaints, and warranty matters.
Manage service bookings, rebookings, and cancellations.
Be able to send booking-related communications and service reminders.
De kategorier av personuppgifter som behandlas är:
Contact information (e.g. address, e-mail, phone number)
- Payment details (e.g. bank account)
- Social security number (for e.g. ROT)
- Numbers for customers, suppliers, and employees
- Payment history
- Purchase history
- Employment history
- Order information, such as which service was ordered and the address where the service was executed
- In addition to what we have requested, any information you choose to supply, for example, allows the service provider to prepare the service.
- We only process your social security number when it is clearly justified by the purpose, when it is necessary for secure identification, or when there is another reason to consider, such as in the case of ROT - administration. In cases where it is sufficient, we use your customer number instead of your social security number to reduce the usage of social security numbers as much as possible.
- Legal basis: Contract performance, legislation, and business operations.
- The processing is required in order for us to fulfill our commitment.
2) Sharing and transfer of personal data
We never disclose any personal data to third parties without your consent except when required to comply with our agreements or the law (e.g. pre-notice to electricity company, request from police, etc.). We process our parties' personal data solely when it is required to meet our parties' expectations. The use is made with the agreement, legal requirements, and reasonable interest in accordance with the terms of data protection legislation.
3) How you gain access to and manage your personal data
We will keep your data for as long as you are a party with us and for an extended amount of time for the above purposes (e.g. warranty period, accounting law, LAS, general limitation period, etc.).
We are the controller for the processing of our parties' personal data, and if you want to use your right to change incorrect data (for example, if you have changed your phone number), take part in the data we have about you, opt out of marketing, or have any other questions or comments about our processing of your personal data, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data processing appeals are made to the Swedish Authority for Privacy Protection via the website: Swedish Authority for Privacy Protection.